Om mig

Mitt foto
Askim, Göteborg, West coast, Sweden
I am a woman "in the flower of my age". My great hobby is making silver jewellery out of silver clay and sterling silver. Sometimes I sell some too, because I cannot use it all myself. Other interests are SEVEN gorgeous grandchildren - nine with my husband's two, gardening, books, kayaking, photo... I write this blog in English to keep up the language after my retirement. I was a teacher in English and French for 18 years (so I ought to have a blog in French too...) and assistant head at a school for 15 years. My second blog shows my handmade silver jewellery. http://lillemorssilversmycken.blogspot.com

fredag 13 mars 2009

A "coin "pendant - waiting for spring...

I bought the "coin" to hang on your bag or something in Greece a long time ago. I don't know what metal it is. But now I have learnt to take copies of different interesting surfaces or things, using a silicon paste. I just put the silver clay on the dried mould and press. Then I proceed as usual with my silver clay peaces. A lot of possibilities lie ahead of me! (If you put the clay directly onto the form you want to copy, the silver will come out "negatively", that is the protruding parts will be depths.) Click on the picture and you will see better. Snowdrops and snow... At least I have got plenty of time for my silver - soon the garden will need a lot of attention...

3 kommentarer:

ewa-christine sa...

Så jättefint med dina smycke och snödropparna. Vilken härlig känsla!!

Lise-Lotte sa...

Hej!

Tillbaka meed nya krafter efter två veckor i sol och värme! Jättefina alster att beskåda på Din sida och ett hoppingivande löfte om vår och värme! Vi hörs!

Lev väl!
Lise-Lotte

Anns Gröna sa...

Hej!
Tack för att du gjorde ett avtryck på min blogg!
Verkligt fina smycken du har gjort! Gillade ringen med den blå färgen väldigt mycket.
Idag har våren åter varit på besök här hos oss och ikväll regnar det en stillsamt vårregn. Det är så otroligt livgivande när våren ligger i startgroparna. Då vet man vad som väntar.....! Ljuvligt!
Ha det gott!
Hälsn
Ann