Om mig

Mitt foto
Askim, Göteborg, West coast, Sweden
I am a woman "in the flower of my age". My great hobby is making silver jewellery out of silver clay and sterling silver. Sometimes I sell some too, because I cannot use it all myself. Other interests are SEVEN gorgeous grandchildren - nine with my husband's two, gardening, books, kayaking, photo... I write this blog in English to keep up the language after my retirement. I was a teacher in English and French for 18 years (so I ought to have a blog in French too...) and assistant head at a school for 15 years. My second blog shows my handmade silver jewellery. http://lillemorssilversmycken.blogspot.com

tisdag 17 november 2009

Silver and glass.

Pendant with silverframe and glasscab. I like the form - you never quite know what the glasscab will look like when you take it out of the oven... You find this one and much more in my other blog - a little blogshop that is under construction... http://lillemorssilversmycken.blogspot.com/

2 kommentarer:

ewa-christine sa...

Så vackert...........nu är jag i full gång med min "internetförsäljning" av gamla saker. Jag har kunder och det verkar gå vägen!!

ewa-christine sa...

Tack för kommentaren idag, tänkte på dina bokmärken, varför inte göra några små flicktavlor av de gamla inom glas och ram till dina småtjejer. Visst skulle det vara fint......! Jag skall fota mina de gamla och ta ut i tyg och göra några quiltar hade jag tänkt.