Om mig

Mitt foto
Askim, Göteborg, West coast, Sweden
I am a woman "in the flower of my age". My great hobby is making silver jewellery out of silver clay and sterling silver. Sometimes I sell some too, because I cannot use it all myself. Other interests are SEVEN gorgeous grandchildren - nine with my husband's two, gardening, books, kayaking, photo... I write this blog in English to keep up the language after my retirement. I was a teacher in English and French for 18 years (so I ought to have a blog in French too...) and assistant head at a school for 15 years. My second blog shows my handmade silver jewellery. http://lillemorssilversmycken.blogspot.com

tisdag 16 februari 2010

Papyrus and old Egyptian gods

Photos number one and two (same photo)show paintings from the temple of Hatshepsut, the first, and probably only, woman pharao. The first picture is most like the origin. The second photo shows what you can do in a photo editing program... The last picture is the papyrus painting we bought in the papyrus factory, where we also were told how the papyrus plant is made into paper. The trip to Luxor was really worth while, although we had to get up at 03.00 in the night...

2 kommentarer:

ewa-christine sa...

Vilka otroliga färger, helt betagande!!

Lillemor sa...

Ja, visst är det! Hade jag varit i textilbranschen hade jag nog kunnat låta mig inspireras!