Om mig

Mitt foto
Askim, Göteborg, West coast, Sweden
I am a woman "in the flower of my age". My great hobby is making silver jewellery out of silver clay and sterling silver. Sometimes I sell some too, because I cannot use it all myself. Other interests are SEVEN gorgeous grandchildren - nine with my husband's two, gardening, books, kayaking, photo... I write this blog in English to keep up the language after my retirement. I was a teacher in English and French for 18 years (so I ought to have a blog in French too...) and assistant head at a school for 15 years. My second blog shows my handmade silver jewellery. http://lillemorssilversmycken.blogspot.com

fredag 30 september 2011

Bikes

We were in Amsterdam in May. We knew that the Dutch like going by bike - but not to what extent...





                                                                             







Near the railwaystation there was a huge two-storeyed garage for bikes. How on earth do they find their bikes, when they want to go home? Lots of bikes were equipped with boxes of different kinds. The big long boxes were used for transporting children. I met a father with the box filled with kids, but I didn't have my camera ready! Pity. It was such a sight...
The last picture shows my husband with our bikes. (In Maisons-Lafitte outside Paris). We had helmets of course! We didn't see many helmets in Amsterdam...

2 kommentarer:

Hannele på Hisingen sa...

härliga cykelbilder :)

ewa-christine sa...

Vilken berättelse i cycklar!!