Om mig

Mitt foto
Askim, Göteborg, West coast, Sweden
I am a woman "in the flower of my age". My great hobby is making silver jewellery out of silver clay and sterling silver. Sometimes I sell some too, because I cannot use it all myself. Other interests are SEVEN gorgeous grandchildren - nine with my husband's two, gardening, books, kayaking, photo... I write this blog in English to keep up the language after my retirement. I was a teacher in English and French for 18 years (so I ought to have a blog in French too...) and assistant head at a school for 15 years. My second blog shows my handmade silver jewellery. http://lillemorssilversmycken.blogspot.com

söndag 14 november 2010

Ready for winter

Australian laurel, Pittosporum, has to be kept away from the frost. (The last picture.)The same goes for figs and eucalyptus. We have a little room on the balcony with a frost gard radiator. My pots outdoors have got their "winter dresses". My cyklamen on the balcony stands a good deal of minus degrees - the question is how many? The barrel by the entrance has already got a little Christmas tree, that has survived there for a couple of years. I add two different scimmias and a few red cornel branches. (I just love them! You can put them everywhere - directly into the ground if you want to!) Some nice stones added of course - very nice material - stands the frost all the time! ............................................

Inga kommentarer: